Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Is In)*

Day 12
Close-Up
Special cameo by Dave.

That's as close as you get. We don't have water right now (they are re-piping our building) & I can't wash my face. I still have Disneyland spread all over me from last night's visit.
If you are curious abou the rest of my fabu outfit, here's the run down (break it down now):

Nirvana shirt from Target. You'll notice a certain drummer photobombing.
Floral print shorts from Target as well.
Under said floral shorts, footless tights in black to tie the outfit together. 
Socks from Disneyland. 
I'm about to put on my Converse. Black of course. 

Don't be jealous of my style. I know it's really, really awesome, but I don't want to make you all feel bad about what you're wearing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment