Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Week In Review

The Glamour Girl & The Baseball Pro
I put a little eyeshadow and lipstick on Mae the other day for fun. Since I've been sick, it's hard for me to get out anywhere (especially after I take meds, I can't really drive), so I'm getting creative while we stay at the house. I decided to do a little glamour training for Mae. She loves it too much. I have to hide my make up now.

This is Josiah practicing for T-ball with Cameron in the front yard of our apartment complex. It's a nice little grassy common area that is surrounded by a gate. He is learning to catch with his glove and has a pretty awesome throw. It was a perfect Friday evening, all of the Brewers outside while the parrots flew over. Earl was really good at interfering with the balls while they were being tossed. It was a sweet little moment. 

1 comments:

JHanna said...

i LOVE your pictures how do you do them???

Post a Comment